“Naue SoftRock” Software for the design of erosion and scour protection systems in coastal, hydraulic and offshore applications
By using the NaueSoft Rock Software, you can design erosion or scour protection systems with the use of geotextile sand containers (GSC) Secutex® Soft Rock. The calculation includes the determination of the required sand container size, depending on the type of application and hydraulic conditions. Additionally, product specific recommendations as well as the rough estimation of quantity for the sand containers is provided for different zones of the structure (e. g. slope, crest, foundation etc.). The proper solution is illustrated by providing schematic figures which indicate the recommended layout and positioning of the geotextile sand containers Secutex® Soft Rock.
The calculation results allow a subsequent cost determination for the geotextile sand container solution.
Erosion protection and scour protection systems with the use of geotextile sand containers Secutex® Soft Rock offer the following advantages:
- Economic and ecological solution compared to conventional revetment systems
- Hydraulic stability under quasi-static and dynamic loads by flow (e. g. linear and non-linear waves, current, wave run-up, wave overtopping, etc.)
- Erosion stable encapsulation of the fill material in the GSC
- Soft and flexible construction elements which blend in seamlessly with the surrounding conditions
- Reduction of imported material and material transport which can lead to a significantly reduced carbon footprint